Pages


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I Shall Rule The World With My Song Money!

Back by popular demand (JK, because barley anyone ever reads this blog). Many of you may be wondering why I haven't been posting in a while. This is because I have had too much homework, projects and tests. Did you believe in that excuse, I didn't think so. I have actually been on an extremely hard secret task from the CIA. But midway through the mission, I told them that I had to go back to school & they got mad at me & abandoned me in the South American Jungle, alone and with very little resources. But as you can tell, I made it out safely. Though, what I did want to tell you today is that Floating Penguin and I are going to become billionaires. This is how our conversation went:

Me: Can you help me with my French song?

FP: Sure, what's yours about?

Me: I'm not sure yet

FP: Well choose a topic

Me: There are no limits?

FP: Dude, mine is about Calcifer

Me: K, mine will be about the tardis

.............Work.............

Me: I emailed you the final piece

FP: It's awesome

Me: Thanks, what's yours look like?

FP: Peut tout de bacon votre brûler!
Je ne peux pas cuisiner.
Le maître dormiez.
Pas maison, pas moulin, mais châteaux.

Je m'appelle Calcifer.
Et il est Howl.
Sophie faire le ménage.
Et il cuisine.
Je suis un démon du feu

mon cul est son cœur
la méchante sorcière a essayé de le voler
Elle est vieille et gourmand
(Translation: May all your bacon burn!
I can not cook.
The master slept.
No house, no mill, but castles.
My name is Calcifer.
And it is Howl.
Sophie to clean.
And he cooks.
I am a fire demon

My ass is his heart
The wicked witch tried to steal
She is old and greedy)
I'm not done yet

Me: its funny

FP: Why thank you

Me: You should send it to a French song producer & ask them to have a famous person sing it

FP: Haha so should you!
Me: Totally, then one year when we travel to Europe there will be French people singing our songs

FP: Uh ya

Me: But, someone is gonna take credit for our work & then we will have to hunt them down & claim the rights of the songs

FP: This is rue

Me: But he will definitely give us the song rights because we are more AWESOMEST then him (& yes, my phone auto-corrected me for "AWESOMEST")

FP: This is also true

Me: & we then can build a vast new empire with our new fortune

And if you must know, my song went like this
Quelque chose de vieux,
Quelque chose de nouveau,
Quelque chose d'emprunté,
Et quelque chose de bleu

Cela peut sembler petite,
Ce n'est pas ce qu'il semble.
Mais il est grand à l'intérieur quitter,
Pas à être méchant.

Avec toutes les aventures,
Il ya un grand récit d'être racontée.
Des grands peuples,
Et les civilisations de l'ancien.

Cela peut sembler petite,
Ce n'est pas ce qu'il semble.
Mais il est grand à l'intérieur quitter,
Pas à être méchant.

Translated:
Which translates to
Something old,
Something new,
Something borrowed,
And something blue

This may seem small,
This is not what it seems.
But it is big inside out,
Not to be mean.

With all the adventures,
There is a great story to be told.
Of great peoples,
And civilizations of the old.

This may seem small,
This is not what it seems.
But it is big inside out,
Not to be mean.

I know that it’s really bad, but it is worth 10 extra points in French, which is quite hard.

This is for all you incompetent fools out there who don’t know who Calcifer is or what the TARDIS is.
This is the TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimensions In Space)
And this is Calcifer
-Glitteriffic Ostrich

1 comment:

  1. Ok 1. I changed my song a little so towards the end you have some lyrics wrong.
    2. You epicly failed at translating that
    3. Once I get my hands on the correct version I'll post it with the CORRECT translation thank you very much.
    4. To the very few incompetent fools out there who actually read this: the TARDIS is from a British scifi series called Dr Who, and Calcifer is from an anime movie titled Howl's Moving Castle, it's actually really good and the reason I chose that topic for my song is cos my french teacher is one of the few people I know who has actuall seen it.

    ReplyDelete