Pages


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mr. Phephernoose and Evil Pigeon Queen

Those are 2 of my father (Rong Jon)'s older sister(Jomma Cuervo)'s kids. EPQ older than me, MP younger than me, and Sugar Plum Farrie (boy, youngest). They happened to be in Gulf Shores at the same time as us and I spent the whole day with them. We went to a hippe shop. I bought 2 buttons that said "I'm schizophrenic and so am I" "Normal people frighten me". She bought one that said "I'm not normal". They're all true of course. And then we went to a souvenire shop, and me and her each bought a small stuffed animal. Jomma Cuervo told us to hide our dolls cos Sugar Plum Farrie would steal them from us. So I shoved my panda up my shirt; and I say "yeah, I'm weird, I don't care. Get over it". Mr. Phephernoose responded to this asking who said that and Evil Pigeon Queen said "the girl with the panga up her shirt". The night before EPQ realized I was a year older than she thought and made me hug her, when I scooted back to the edge of the bed she started saying "it seems like just yesterday you were-" then I proceeded to fall off the side of her bed in a big, completely ungraceful tumble. We laughed our heads off. I popped up and said "it seems like just yesterday I was what?" yeah, it totally killed the moment, but it made its own new moment. That's all I have to say on the topic.

-Floating Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment