Pages


Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sunday Bloody Sunday

That's the title of a Paramore song. In case you were wondering, which I'm sure you were. Anyways. Here's what you came for.

CD:
Pretending to be the announcer at a golf tournament:
"And this putter goes back and forward"

Spastic Guppie was splashing him with Gulf of Mexico water:
"I don't wanna get aids from Caesar!"

FP:

School trip to Boston:
Pretending to be time travelers:
"What year is it?!"

We went to this town and some guys bought plastic pickles that had a button that you could push and it would start to yodel:
FP: "make your pickle shut up!"
Cetaphobic Squid: "I'm sorry! My pickle's very sensitive!"

Walking down the street half hearing a conversation:
"Did they just say 'beating the child with a penguin'?"

I told Sargent McChiken Bites to fix his hair and I think it was GO who looked at me weird:
"What? He looked like a chicken."

My baby cousin grabbed my arm and started biting me:
"Now she's just licking me"

-Floating Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment