Pages


Monday, May 28, 2012

I. Hate. Cockroaches.

Seriously. If I had to pick one thing on this earth that I utterly despise it would be cockroaches. They freak me out and terrify me. Believe me, I'm a strong girl, there's a lot I can take, but those are my kryptonite. So last night I found one in my room, my dad chased it...into my closet. So I slept in the living room. It was okay cos I knew we were leaving today to go on vacation. The next morning I go into my room to find a different one by the door. My father refuses to do anything about this one. However, my mum promises me that the place we are going doesn't come with cockroaches. I enter the room I'm staying in to find YET ANOTHER ONE ON MY WALL. I almost lost it. My dad managed to chase it out of my room though...why do they hate me?

-Floating Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment