Pages


Sunday, May 27, 2012

あなたの家の両方でペスト

Glitterific Ostrich is going away to camp soon and se asked me to write her a letter so that she'll have one when she gets there. She said it has to have something in it, but it can be total gibberish. So I wrote it in Japanese. She'll love that. On a different note, remember how I said I was hanging out with Legendary Cat again? (Of course you don't no one reads this) Well he lied to me and told me that Buttery Blueberry and Cetaphobic Squid don't like me, or Purple Cupcake Monster, or Glitterific Ostrich. That just didn't sit right with me, so I did some investigation and, yeah. Legendary Cat has not changed one bit. If he's a legendary cat, maybe he's a prince. Well the prince of cats is Tybalt from Romeo and Juliet and he died, by stabbing. Enjoy :)

-Floating Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment