Pages


Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Healthy Creatures

Just like every day, I pick up my cat, take her to my rom and procede to talk to her about my day and any random thoughts (don't judge me, this is how i vent about my day). Today I questioned her about her thoughts on our new puppy, which we will be getting this Saturday. After this, I sat on my bed and started asking her about random things. The idea then came to me, CATS SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET BRACES! I then asked her if on her next appointment I should go with her and ask her vet her opinion on this matter. Since she apparently didn't want this, she jumped out of my arms and sat by the door. I then reassured her that only kittens would need to get them, since their growth. I think she is still scared of me and still hates me.
-Glitteriffic Ostrich

No comments:

Post a Comment