Pages


Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Answer To Life

So many things have happened to me in the past few days. At our lock n, I was blessed with hearing James scream at a promethan board. All he would say was "You are bad parents, prepare to die" or "Who puts a baby in a washing machine?". I also got to go to Cotillion and saw midget forks and spoons. Yet it was my dog that scared me the most. I decided to play with her outside and when I went to play with her, she jumped on me and scared the shit out of me. I then became hysterical and called FP and she seemed to think I was over reacting, which I was not. Overall, I say I had a pretty good weekend.
-Glitteriffic Ostrich

PS Bret just said that dinosaurs wore makeup, which is the explanation for plant seeds being spread. Its either that or there was a giant Muslim bomb and it spread the seeds. Why is he so racist?

No comments:

Post a Comment