Pages


Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm so sorry. My Cohorts are Stupid.

I'm so so very sorry that my fellow bloggers have abandonder you throughout these past three weeks. As you know I left for camp, but I thought I left you lot in good hands. Obviously, I was wrong. Seeing as they haven't posted a single thing.

To make up for it I'll tell you about camp.

So my nerdy friends thought it would be hilarious (which it is) to put "...in my pants" or "...from the back" after things we said and "...in bed" after fortune cookie sayings for example I got "he who loves you will follow you...in bed" and Running Bronie got "your contribution is great...in bed" you can see the hilarity.

-Floating Penguin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Floating Penguin! It's Amanda from nerd camp. I just read all the posts and I will definitely follow it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and remember "in my pants"?

    ReplyDelete